I wanted to thank you for registering for the Strategies to Maximize Your Social Security Income Workshop.
When to collect Social Security may be the single most important decision you make when it comes to your retirement. In fact, timing could be everything. There are a lot of very common mistakes people make when signing up for benefits. There are several little known strategies that are capable of boosting your benefits and greatly increasing your retirement income. This is your opportunity to learn some key factors you need to know before applying for Social Security.
Ken Sutherland, President of The Life Plan Group will be the instructor for this workshop. Some of the highlights that he’ll cover are:
- Strategies to maximize your Social Security Benefits.
- How Benefits are calculated and simple strategies to increase them.
- Coordinating benefits. Why married couples could miss out on substantial benefits.
- When should you apply for Social Security
- Special Strategies for married couples, individuals, divorced individuals and minor children.
The Life Plan Learning Center is located at 8341 Bandford Way Suite #107 Raleigh, NC
You will receive an email reminder approximately one day before the workshop. Again, thank you for registering and I look forward to meeting you.
Jeffrey G. Marsocci
Attorney at Law
8406 Six Forks Road Suite 102
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615