Venturing into the practice of Medicaid Planning can be a little different than other areas of law or finance.
If you are an estate planner, here are six things you need to know before attempting to do Medicaid Planning.
* Medicaid Planning is a whole other level of complicated.
* Estate Planning is *part* of Medicaid Planning.
* A good Medicaid GamePlan will assist the client, the spouse, and the kids with long term care options
* One additional item can blow up the whole plan
* It’s basically impossible for your clients to understand all of the details of the entire plan at once.
* Other professionals who don’t understand Medicaid Planning will eat up your time if you let them.
Movie Clips Used under Fair Use Rules. I like these movies, and if you do, too, then go buy them!
* The Avengers
* Master and Commander
Free Educational Programs:
Medicaid Planning for Seniors https://careassistancecenter.com/free
The Veteran’s Pension Benefit https://thevapension.com/#cta
Estate Planning Basics https://raleightrusts.com/free
General Law Firm Website at http://livingtrustlawfirm.com/
8406 Six Forks Road, Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27615