Join Us on Tuesday June 24th at The Hilton Garden Inn at 6412 Capital Blvd Raleigh
What You Will Discover:
• The costs, delays, and contest vulnerability associated with the probate process; why a simple will is sometimes not good enough
• The 3 best methods of protecting an inheritance for your children and grandchildren from misuse or frivolous spending by a son-in-law or daughter-in-law
• The 4 biggest taxes to guard against when putting a protective estate plan in place
• The best way to leave a tax-deferred inheritance to beneficiaries while protecting it from lawsuits, bankruptcy, AND potential divorcing spouses
• How to put it all together a comprehensive, coordinated plan
About Jeffrey G. Marsocci
This event is presented by Author and Attorney Jeffrey G. Marsocci.
Jeffrey and his team have helped hundreds of families protect, grow and successfully pass on to others what they have spent their whole life earning. Nothing will be sold at this event – there is no cost or obligation.
You will hear information you haven’t heard at other events. If married, both spouses should attend. We are confident it will be time well spent.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]