As an essential business during emergency orders from the county to shelter in place, what measures are we taking to help our clients in as safe a way as possible? All meetings are virtual, meaning by phone or video, and no appointments inside the office. All signings will be done in the parking with preventative measures. And our staff is complying with social distancing guidelines in the order.
Client and community safety is our top priority, so we recommend:
1) Wash your hands frequently with antibacterial soap for no less than 20 seconds at a time.
2) Maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
3) Stay home except for absolute necessities.
4) If you do have to go out, take all protective measures possible.
Please get further information from these sources.
* The Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
* World Health Organization www.who.int
* NC Governor Roy Cooper www.governor.nc.gov
* Wake County NC Government www.wakegov.com
* Buncombe County NC Government www.buncombecounty.org
* Durham County NC Government www.dconc.gov
* Orange County NC Government www.co.orange.nc.us
* Chatham County NC Government www.chathamnc.org
* Johnston County NC Government www.johnstonnc.com
Stay safe! We look forward to seeing you in person!
Free Educational Programs:
Medicaid Planning for Seniors https://careassistancecenter.com/free
The Veteran’s Pension Benefit https://thevapension.com/#cta
Estate Planning Basics https://raleightrusts.com/free
General Law Firm Website at https://livingtrustlawfirm.com/