Crazy Busy Month for Jeff Marsocci and Circle K
October is always a busy month, especially when it comes to Jeff Marsocci’swork with the North Carolina State University Circle K. This past October was exceptionally busy between work, a seminar, and Circle K. In fact, we’re simply going to list them here and provide as many pictures as possible.
- Jeff gave an updated Funeral Funnies talk at the Northeast Regional Library covering some of the more comedic encounters and situations he’s had in the last 23 years of law practice.
- Jeff held Asheville office hours from October 16-18, meeting with many clients who attended his Lunch and Learn with Infinity Wealth Management, Inc. the month before. In a few of these cases, existing clients met with Jeff to review long term care options.
- That same weekend from Friday through Sunday, the Carolinas District of Circle K held its annual Fall Call Conference in Brevard, NC that Jeff attended along with 7 members of NCSU Circle K, many of whom drove through excessive Friday traffic. What should have been about a 4½ hour trip took more than 11 hours.(With a stop here and there, including Olive Garden.)
- The Law Office was a sponsor for the Kiwanis Club of Raleigh’s annual Pancake Breakfast fundraiser, where members of NCSU Circle K assisted.
- The 18th annual Haunted House on October 25 at the Boys and Girls Club of Raleigh went well, with more than 20 people participating. In addition, former NCSU Circle K President Karen Maxwell assisted with crowd management along with her fellow members of the Raleigh Jaycees. (Karen is now the Raleigh Jaycees Chapter President.)
- For Kiwanis One Day on October 26, Jeff and six members from NC State Circle K attended the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk at Walnut Creek Amphitheater.
- Jeff and a few NCSU Circle-Kers went Trick or Treating for UNICEF.
- As another milestone for our social media, Jeff’s 500th Instagram follower signed on, who happened to be Publicity Officer Kali Peters from NCSU Circle K! (The picture of Jeff and Kali happened to be just before the Haunted House. Kali doesn’t normally dress like that, nor does Jeff usually carry around a plastic hatchet.)
All of this was in addition to a good overall month for both the Law Office and The Care Assistance Center, with many more inquiries about long term care and Medicaid planning. But as busy as October was, Jeff wouldn’t have given up any of these activities!