October is always a busy month, especially when it comes to Mr. Marsocci’s work with the North Carolina State University Circle K. This past October was exceptionally busy between work, a seminar, a national conference where Jeff lectured, and Circle K, so much so that his wife Kathy had to help with some Circle K duties. In fact, we’re simply going to list them here and provide as many pictures as possible.
- Jeff spoke at the Advanced Institute in Reno, NV about Medicaid Planning to attorneys, financial advisors, and tax professionals.
- While Jeff was at the conference, Kathy worked with our Office Assistance and NCSU Circle K President Mackenzie Patton at their car wash fundraiser in Cary.
- Jeff was a guest speaker at the Meredith College Circle K club’s meeting.
- As part of The Care Assistance Center’s business strategy, Jeff joined a Business Networking International (BNI) group, and he underwent their annual member success training in Cary.
- While Jeff had office hours in Asheville, Kathy and Mackenzie worked on the annual Haunted House at the Boys and Girls Club of Raleigh as part of their Halloween event on Friday night.
- That same weekend from Friday through Sunday, the Carolinas District of Circle K held its annual Fall Call Conference that Jeff attended along with 11 members of NCSU Circle K, many of whom drove through the night after the Haunted House.
- The Law Office was a sponsor for the Kiwanis Club of Raleigh’s annual Pancake Breakfast fundraiser, where members of NCSU Circle K assisted.
- Jeff and a few NCSU Circle Kers went Trick or Treating for UNICEF.
All of this was in addition to a good overall month for both the Law Office and The Care Assistance Center. But as busy as October was, I wouldn’t have given up any of these activities and only wished I could have had time to also work the car wash and the Haunted House.